Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Introducing Chris Sefton, trumpet section leader!




Hey everyone! I'm Chris Sefton and I'll be the section leader for the trumpets this season. I started playing trumpet in sixth grade like most kids in band and have enjoyed it ever since. I moved to North Carolina just before my freshmen year of high school from Cincinnati, Ohio. That being said I don't get a lot of southern things (sweet tea? grits? Okra?) and I think I've only eaten at Bojangles once unlike Matt. Over the summer I'll be spending a lot of time outside fishing, riding my bike, things of that nature. Oh, and I'll be practicing of course which hopefully all of you will be doing as well! Two quick random facts about me;  I'm looking forward to a great marching season next year!

  • Favorite TV show: Criminal Minds
  • Favorite Band: Muse  
I'm looking forward to a great marching season next year!

Quick note from Matt - 

I was just about to add to my post that my favorite band was Muse also when Chris sent me this bio so I've decided for the sake of individuality I'll say my second favorite band is the Avett Brothers. Seeing as two of the brass section leaders have the same favorite band you should definitely consider checking Muse out, they're a sweet group that makes pretty awesome music. Also, come to the concert tonight! See you there,

-Matt Hall 


No comments:

Post a Comment