Tuesday, June 5, 2012

And finally,

John Foulkes; Tuba Section Leader

 

Hey I'm John Foulkes and I'll be the tuba section leader this year. I am really excited for this coming year cause tubas are gonna be kicking [butt]. I like to run and hang out with friends. Before band camp, I will require my entire section to chug a pint of promise land chocolate milk. Also, make sure to work out to build strength for the tuba. And obviously, practice the tuba. I'm really excited for this coming band season! 


So that's the tuba section leader. Couple reminders for things you already know in case you forgot, clean out your lockers, bring your instruments home (and practice!!) and if you're available to come in at all this week or next monday or tuesday you are welcome to come and help out with the cleaning of the band room. Drop by anytime for as long as you want, all help is appreciated.

For today, Happy Summer!!!
-Matt Hall


No comments:

Post a Comment